The purpose of any facial treatment is, of course, to clean deeply through several layers of the skin, eliminating dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other things that can cause it to clog or become dull. Aestheticians have training, tools, and products that are better designed to perform deep cleaning than what we have at home, which is why regular facials are actually part of a healthy skincare regimen. Of course, facials can also be incredibly soothing and relaxing, and a wonderful way to take some time off and pamper yourself.
Depending on one’s specific skin type and issues, some facial treatments can be more suitable than others and achieve better results in the areas of reduced fine lines and wrinkles as well as improved elasticity and texture. A caviar facial is a particularly beneficial anti-aging treatment for all skin types, except acne prone or ultra-sensitive.
Benefits of Caviar for Skin
The recent growth and expansion of natural skin care products have indicated a growing interest in providing what is best for our skin by sticking to what is most natural. A caviar facial treatment is one of the most luxurious facials you can receive, and it is also one of the absolute best ways to nourish your skin. Why? Consider the following:
- Caviar contains important vitamins and minerals. We have long understood the beneficial effects of the marine climate and water on our skin–after all just standing in an ocean breeze for an afternoon can give you a fresh, rejuvenated look. It is for this reason that beauty products have long included marine-based ingredients, including seaweed, algae and sea salt. Deeper searches can even reveal beauty products that contain squid ink, chlorella, sea buckthorn, and sea clays. Caviar is part of the marine climate and water and it too contains wonderfully beneficial vitamins and minerals, including omega 3, which can help promote a healthy nervous, circulatory, and immune system.
- Caviar is rich in protein. The layers of your skin, as well as the muscles that lie beneath it, are largely composed of the amino acids that make up protein. Caviar is rich in these amino acids, and when it is applied to the skin it is quickly absorbed, providing your skin with the exact things it needs in order to look younger, fresher and more rejuvenated.
- Caviar helps collagen production. One of the best ways to achieve anti-aging benefits is through boosting collagen production, as collagen is responsible for firm, youthful skin. Caviar has actually been demonstrated to help speed up your body’s natural collagen production.
- Caviar can help skin glow naturally. As covered earlier, caviar is rich in vitamins and minerals, including omega-3 fatty acids. These beneficial fats can actually form a layer of healthy shine on your skin, helping it to glow naturally.
- Caviar helps to protect your skin from makeup damage. Even when we select natural makeup products, the bottom line is that applying them to our skin can cause some damage. Caviar can actually help to protect your skin from this damage.
- Caviar can protect against UV radiation and free radicals. Caviar extract contains valuable antioxidants that help to protect your skin cells against the UV radiation and free radicals that would seek to damage it.
Clearly, there is far more to a caviar facial that simply a decadent, pampering experience. Caviar is perhaps one of the perfectly-calibrated, natural substances that can be placed upon your skin. At Botanica, our caviar facial includes pure caviar extract, pearl extract, and phyto extracts that work together to increase skin oxygenation and suppleness, thereby reducing wrinkles and improving elasticity and texture. At the conclusions of this luxurious facial, you will not only enjoy softer, radiant, and more youthful skin, but you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated.