Gift Certificates / Cards: All sales are final and cannot be returned. Protect your gift certificates / gift cards like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced. You may redeem Botanica Day Spa Gift Cards, 700 Court Street, Clearwater, Florida 33756. No service fees are charged on gift certificates / gift cards.
Terms & Conditions
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USING AND ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. WE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU SHOULD PERIODICALLY REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF THE MOST CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE. ANY USE OR VIEWING OF OUR WEBSITE BY YOU AFTER ANY CHANGE TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REVIEWED THE AMENDED AGREEMENT, CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AS CHANGED
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.