Treat Your Bridal Party to the Spa Before the Wedding
Your wedding is one of the most important and memorable days of your life, requiring a lot of careful planning in order for it to come together perfectly. Unfortunately, the number of intricate details that must be addressed in order to pull together your dream wedding can lead to stress–both for you and for members of your bridal party.
However, with just a little bit of personal time together at the spa, you and your bridal party can relax and reconnect, taking the time to truly celebrate your upcoming nuptials and each other’s wonderful company! Plus, can you imagine the amazing Instagram photos you’ll have from it!?
Spa Bridal Showers & Why They’re Fabulous
Bridal showers are a wonderful opportunity for the bride and her closest friends to celebrate the wonderful new step the bride is taking in her life. Bridal shower parties at the spa take this experience to the next level–encouraging deep relaxation and a close bonding that will make both the shower and the upcoming wedding all the more memorable.
Furthermore, the careful selection of specific spa services can help to ensure that all members of the bridal party are refreshed and rejuvenated for the wedding, showing off the youthful, radiant skin they most desire for the wedding photos that will forever commemorate the occasion.
How to prepare for a bridal shower at the spa:
- Decide who will host the shower. Most bridal showers are hosted by the bride’s maid of honor, though they are occasionally hosted by a close relative of the bride’s. The host will want to enlist the help of the entire bridal party, so should begin planning the shower at least a month in advance.
- Decide when to hold the shower. This requires some careful coordination between the bride and members of her bridal party so as to find a suitable day for everyone to spend at the spa.
- Decide what the budget is for the shower, and which spa services are most ideal to fit this budget. It may be helpful to determine which spa services will allow the bridal party to spend the most time together, as this will further improve the experience for everyone.
- Design and send the bridal shower invitations. Make sure to include any pertinent and necessary information about the services that will be received so the guests can arrive prepared.
- Select spa shower favors. It is always difficult to acknowledge when your time at the spa has come to an end, especially when it has been made even more enjoyable by a bridal shower celebration. Use aromatherapy oils, gently scented candles, or bath salts as shower favors to help extend the experience.
The Spa Services to Choose for Your Spa Bridal Shower Party
When it comes to pre-wedding spa services, it would be quite difficult to find a “wrong” service. That said, some spa services are more suited for pampering the bridal party right before the wedding, including:
- Waxing. The removal of unwanted hair can be especially appreciated by all members of the bridal party, especially right before they will be appearing in wedding photos.
- Manicures and pedicures. Always an easy favorite, manicures, and pedicures can allow the bridal party to remain together for much of their time at the spa while their nails are beautifully groomed.
- Body wraps. This can be a wonderful way to pull toxins from the surface of the skin, leaving it softer, smoother, and glowing.
- Massages. Tense, tight muscles can be uncomfortable or even painful, and a professional massage can provide welcome relief.
- Facials. A wonderful way to ensure the absolute best wedding photos possible is to pamper the bridal party with soothing facials that help to clarify and tone their skin.
For more information about how to pamper your bridal party before your big day, contact Botanica today at 727-441-1711! We can’t wait to help you create another joyous memory for this special occasion!