5 Best Spa Services to Prep For Your Next Vacation
When considering your next vacation, you may find yourself also considering your pre-vacation beauty needs. Not only do you want to look amazing in those vacation photos that you plan to share with everyone you know, but you definitely want to feel confidently beautiful when you walk out in public in that bikini. A well-deserved trip to the spa, before your vacation, may be just the thing you need to prep for a wonderful, relaxing, and of course, well-documented vacation.
The Best Pre-Vacation Spa Services
1. Eyelash tinting. We are all familiar with how a coat of mascara can make a huge difference in the depth and definition of our eyes. But applying mascara every day while on your vacation and then dealing with smudging, running, clumping and having to remove it at the end of the day is not fun. Eyelash tinting, performed by a salon professional, allows you to enjoy weeks of darker eyelashes without the fuss.
2. Dermaplaning or facial. Dermaplaning is performed by a trained professional who carefully removes the top layer of dead, clogged skin on your face and neck, revealing more radiant, youthful skin underneath. However, as it can make your skin far more sensitive to sunlight, it should be performed well in advance of your vacation. Facials similarly exfoliate and nourish the skin, giving it a youthful glow for those vacation photos.
3. Body scrub. A body scrub does for the body what a facial does for the face and neck. A good body scrub can help the skin better absorb moisturizer, stimulate blood circulation, drain lymph nodes and detoxify your body internally.
4. Pedicure. Pedicures are not only a wonderful way to beautify your feet, they can help to prevent infection, they stop calluses from forming, and they may even help to improve joint health. Not only that, you will want to show off your toes–which can encourage healthy physical activity.
5. Waxing. Waxing your legs, your bikini area, your arms, your back and even your upper lip and eyebrows can have many wonderful benefits, including exfoliation, extending the time before new hair growth appears, allowing for finer, thinner hair, and much, much more.
We work very hard to earn our vacations, and we rightfully desire for them to be absolutely perfect. There is no reason that we shouldn’t take a pre-vacation trip to the spa so that we look and feel gorgeous, inside and out, as we enjoy our vacation.