Back Acne & Other Issues? 5 Facts on How a Spa is the Correct Choice for Them All
Do you have that annoying, stubborn back pimples that never seem to go away? Do you pick at them or try special acne type washes that don’t seem to do anything? Is it on your chest or calves or arms? Acne, even mild acne, can form anywhere on your body. It’s frustrating and sometimes embarrassing. You shower and stay clean, so why would you have zits not on your face, but somewhere else? You’re not dirty, you’re just not using the right solution for them!
Spa Services that Work for You
Acne is a build up of dirt, oil, and dead skin cells stuck in your pores. They oxygenate and become embedded in your pores, creating blackheads or whiteheads, zits, cysts, or pimples. They can be inflamed, causing the area to become red and irritated. Acne can form on your face, chest, back, arms, legs, even on your butt!
It’s understandable to feel self-conscious, but also just flat out fed up. There are products out there that promote treating acne and spot treatments, but they can be tedious and the quality, as well as the intensity of the acne targeted ingredients, are occasionally not intense enough. Instead of wasting money on subpar skin care, here are a few pieces of information about what a spa can do for your skin problems that you may not know about:
- Professional estheticians have access to skin care products that you won’t find in a store. A high percent retinol or extra-strength salicylic acid are available at spa’s for facials to treat acne. A few brands sell products with this, but your skin can have an adverse reaction to such intensity that having it done with a facial will save your skin since the esthetician knows how to handle these ingredients. They also make sure your skin is soothed properly after application.
- Back acne or other hard to treat areas can be cumbersome on your own. Some spas have back facials and deep exfoliation available to purge the skin of clogged pores.
- Spa’s offer full body treatments, including body scrubs, that help to remove stubborn acne and trapped dead skin cells from head to toe.
- Steam is essential to open your pores and allow skin care products to absorb deeper into the skin. Steaming at home is an option, but heavy schedules and routines can make it hard to keep it going on a regular basis.
- Estheticians know skin and know skin care products. A consultation and inspection of your skin are always part of a facial, which can be invaluable to leading you in the right direction of how to treat your skin for the results you’ve been trying to achieve.
Besides, there’s nothing better than setting aside the time for a professional spa service. It’s unlike anything you could attempt at home or from a mall visit to Nordstrom’s or Sephora. Not only are you treating your skin with the right attention and results, but you also get to enjoy unwinding and tranquility in a spa’s beautiful atmosphere.
Botanica Day Spa Services
The best part of going to the spa is the feeling of being pampered by someone else. You just get to lay there and relax! All the work is being done by a professional masseuse or esthetician and all of the staff at Botanica are there to bring the best results for our clients. Whether it’s a massage, facial, body treatment, hair removal, or beautification, at Botanica you will feel like part of the family!
You leave the spa at your very best and we aim to help you achieve what you came to us for. If it’s acne problems, we can absolutely give you the best treatment for it, using high-quality skin care products and offer you plenty of advice to help you maintain it at home! Visit us at Botanica and book your next appointment online or call us at 727-441-1711. We look forward to servicing you!