Choosing a Botanica Spa Package: Everything You Need to Consider
While escaping to the spa for even a single service can definitely be wonderfully relaxing, it can be even more wonderful to take the time and enjoy several services back-to-back or slightly spread out over the course of one day. After all, who really wants a spa day to end after it’s begun?
Our carefully-designed spa packages allow you to pamper yourself in the best way possible, while also receiving a discount on individual spa services. But with so many wonderful packages available, you may find it difficult to choose the one that is best for you.
Which One is the Right Spa Package For You
The first step in deciding which spa package is best for you, before you even look closely at what comprises each package, is to determine what you would like most to get out of your spa day. If you simply want to escape from your normal daily routine and relax and be pampered, you may select different services than if you specifically wish to gain more energy, create softer or clearer skin, or get rid of pain or unwanted stress. It is therefore very important to understand the main benefits of specific spa services so that you can determine which of these are most appealing to you to receive. Consider, for example, some of the main spa services provided at Botanica:
- Facials. While they come in many different varieties, all facials can provide some very basic benefits: deep cleansing and exfoliation to remove toxins and dead skin, tightening and firming of the skin, increased circulation that can reduce the appearance of dry and wrinkled skin and improve one’s healthy, natural glow, anti-aging effects through treatments that increase collagen production, stress relief, and much more.
- Massage. There are also many different varieties of massage therapy, but some of the basic benefits of massage include: stress, pain, and anxiety relief, muscle tension reduction, exercise performance enhancement, headache relief, improved sleep, strengthened cardiovascular health, eased depression symptoms, reduced arthritis pain through increased circulation, relaxation, lowered blood pressure, chronic neck pain relief, increased range of motion, and much more.
- Reflexology. This therapy has many wonderful benefits, including: stimulated nerve function, boosted metabolism and energy levels, improved circulation, increased relaxation, toxin elimination through improved bladder functioning, reduced pain, migraines and headaches, improved healing processes, eased pain from the side effects of cancer treatments, and much more.
- Pedicures and Manicures. Manicures and pedicures are a wonderful way to deeply clean and shape your nails, which helps to keep them healthy and strong. These professional treatments can also remove dead skin cells, hydrate your skin, improve circulation and stimulate blood flow. Not to mention the fact that they can be incredibly relaxing.
- Hair Removal Waxing. Primarily undertaken for its cosmetic benefits, waxing can result in softer, slower-growing hair, which can, in turn, improve your personal attitude about your appearance.
- Paraffin Wax Treatments. These treatments can be enormously relaxing while providing many benefits like increased moisturization, improved softness, suppleness, elasticity, and mobility, relaxed muscles, improved circulation, relieved joint stiffness, and pain reduction.
Once you have considered the various types of spa treatments that are available to you and which ones provide the benefits you are more desirous of receiving, it is time to consider just how much pampering you want, and the different spa packages that are available to you at Botanica.
- The Nirvana package provides six and a half hours of spa bliss and includes a hot stone massage, reflexology, mountain glow honey butter treatment, signature facial, signature pedicure, gel manicure, paraffin wax hand treatment, and brow makeover.
- Botanica’s Signature Day package provides five and a half hours of spa bliss and includes a signature facial, signature massage, reflexology, signature pedicure, gel manicure, paraffin wax hand treatment, and brow shaping.
- The Cloud 9 package provides five and a half hours of spa bliss and includes a specialty facial, Botanica custom massage, mountain glow honey butter treatment, reflexology, gel manicure, paraffin wax hand treatment, Botanica pedicure, and paraffin wax foot treatment.
- The Ultimate Indulgence package provides four hours of spa bliss and includes a massage, aromatic salt glow add-on, specialty facial, manicure, and pedicure.
- The Rejuvenate package offers a total body revamp with our Moor Mud treatment, hot oil & sea salt scrub and specialty facial for refreshing new skin from head to toe! To top it off, you also receive a twenty-five minute massage for extra relaxation to enjoy the new feeling you!
- The Botanica Bliss package provides three and a half hours of spa bliss and includes a Botanica deep cleansing facial, Botanica custom massage, Botanica pedicure, and Botanica manicure.
- The Relax + Unwind package provides two hours of spa bliss and includes a Botanica mini facial, Botanica custom massage, and Botanica pedicure.
The right package for your needs may not be the longest or biggest package, but simply the one that delivers those services you most desire to receive. One thing is for sure–whichever package you choose, you are guaranteed to enjoy hours of well-deserved pampering and leave the spa feeling refreshed and beautiful. Call us today to schedule out your spa package day of delight!